- Fly into Japan on December 21
- Kobe from December 21-24
- Tour sake breweries in the largest sake-producing region in the world and probably get free samples.
- Track down some scenes from Fate/stay night, like so many other people.
- Eat Kobe beef (this is pretty much a requirement, right?)
- Kanazawa from December 24-26
- Check out a temple full of ninja traps.
- Buy a bunch of Japanese confectionary, primarily as souvenirs for the trip.
- Learn to make Japanese confectionary? I dunno, I have no confidence in my skills.
- Shirakawa-go from December 26-27
- Track down some scenes from Higura-- wait, but it will be winter, completely different!
- Sit in an onsen in the freezing cold, in the middle of a world heritage area.
- Tokyo from December 27-January 4
- Attend Comiket 79, hopefully without being trampled into the ground.
- Track down a bunch of visual novels, games and CDs from my wish list.
- Fly back overnight January 4-5
Problems and their solution:
- This gets its own index page