There was a Miku concert planned for Miku no Hi (March 9) in 2012. As an added bonus, Mikupa was scheduled for one day before. Despite how this should have looked like the sweetest deal in the universe, I let the first lottery slide by.
Seeing other people tweeting about tickets here and there, I finally decided I really wanted to go. Furinkan agreed to be my travel partner this time around and we place the order for tickets. Somehow we won the first ticket and the plans started to form.
The plan fleshed out to:
- Fly into Japan on March 3
- Spend March 4 through 7 furiously shopping in Akihabara
- Spend March 8 and 9 doing a little shopping too but mostly jumping up and down at Miku's concerts
- Spend March 10 recovering from 8 and 9
- Fly back overnight March 11-12